Pale sky imbrued
with blood of bravehearts
as sun shines upon
oblivious to victory.
He stood there,
watching the celebration unfold.
His soul rejoicing
the songs of triumph.
He did his part,
and he did it well
defending his mother’s virtue,
till the last breath.
Now relieved from his duty,
free from mortal bonds
he cannot help but think
of who and what
he left behind,
slayed by time.
A bright light emerges above
he understands the sign,
In these fleeting moments
What does he think?
What does he feel?
Hey everyone, :)
Hope you are doing amazing. Here is my first literary piece on Wattpad.com. I hope to complete this story soon.
I am sharing the link here and I would be thrilled if you can read it.
Trust me, I would love to hear from you.
Yours truly ….creativnerd
Life is an open road with infinite destinations, if you have the will to explore the unknown. Wherever you wanna go, whatever you wanna achieve the first step is always difficult but the journey is worth the effort.
If you want to find the right road, follow many paths, be willing to try new things and dont be afraid to change the direction along the way. Leave your doors open. (Read it on pinterest :) )
Go on…..be free to follow your heart. :)
Hey everyone, :)
I have been hoarding glass bottles lately with a sincere intention of crafting something nice for my room. Read ‘lately’ as a few months..jeez.. really!!! You keep thinking of doing something but can not find the time. Does it happen to you too? Now talking about time, would ya believe this craft took only about an hour to complete from scratch. No i am not boasting, you can try for yourself. I couldnt click any pictures while making it, but i will explain all the steps.
1. Remove the label from your bottle. You can do that by immersing it in a bucket of water for a couple of hours. It will dissolve the glue and your label will come off like butter.
2. Apply glue on the bottle and start wrapping a thick string or thread from the top. Wrap it all the way to the bottom and secure the free end with glue.
3. These flowers have been made out of egg carton boxes. Its quite easy. I am sure you’ll figure it out.
4. Then paste them onto your bottle with glue.
Go ahead and try. Dont forget to send a link to me. Would love to see.
Hey everyone, :)
Got nominated for a new award by my fellow blogger Jem @ https://jemverse.wordpress.com/ . Its called Liebster award and I am thankful and glad i got this nomination. I’m supposed to answer a few questions, list 11 random facts about myself, nominate a few blogs i like and give them my set of 11 questions to answer. And the cycle goes on like that.
So, here it goes,
The desire to do everything
before the sands of time run out,
is what inspires me.
I read a lot of books
sometimes wishing i could write
something remotely powerful and emphatic
as Fountainhead by Ayn Rand.
My first blog posting,
apart from being an introductory note
was about a tetrapack turned
into a pen holder.
My journal and a pen is
my most prized possession,
that i would grab first
if ever stuck in an earthquake.
I would choose to be yellow
if i could be a colour,
coz it brings cheer
to life’s pallor.
I love to travel
and the world’s on my list.
My first pet was a dog
Wild lillies are my favourite
they grow everywhere,
even on hardest rocks.
I admire Stephen Hawking
among other inspirational people.
And my favourite song at the moment
that been on repeat for quite some time
is “Elastic heart”.
11 random facts about creativnerd:
1. I started to learn violin but my instructor left his job in two months. I turned out to be a difficult student i guess.
2. If i could have my way, I would get every dog on the street to my place.
3. I love ice-cream and mint-chocolate chip ice-cream is my favourite (Baskin-Robbins).
4. My favourite colour is yellow, even though my wardrobe is full of red and white.
5. I have a secret journal that i have been maintaining since i was twelve.
6. I am currently reading Shantaram…for the fifth time. Just love the book.
7. Few months back I brought home an injured bird. I bandaged its broken wing and fed him for weeks and named it Moe, meaning ‘saved’ in Hebrew.
8. Tom and Jerry is my favourite cartoon show.
9. I have always had a pixie crop in school.
10. I can survive on pizza and mango.
Just like any other blog award, there are few rules :
- Acknowledge the award by leaving a comment on the nominating blog
- Copy & paste the award itself into your own blog
- Answer the 11 questions about yourself,
- List 11 random fact about yourself
- Nominate 3-11 other blogs you’ve recently discovered which have less than 3000 followers
- List 11 questions for your Leibster Award nominees
- Inform your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have heard or it!)
I am nominating the following bloggers:
Now, if you choose to accept the award, here is your set of questions:
1. Which word best describes you?
2. Your favourite author and book?
3. First thing you would grab in case of an earthquake.
4. Which city in the world would to like to live in?
5. Your favourite workout?
6. Which app do you use most often on your phone?
7. Your favourite colour and why?
8. Who introduced you to wordpress?
9. Whats your dream profession?
10. Your current fav song.
Enjoy answering. and send a link to you blog post.
Hey everyone, :)
I got a canvas board a year back, started this artwork two months ago and finally its complete. Well, actually it still needs to dry thoroughly, so i can write my name in bottom right corner but I am freaking out on its completion and sharing it right away.
Tell me your views about it.