Hey everyone, 🙂
I have been nominated for The sunshine Award by Mathew992. Thanks Mathew. 🙂
Mathew has given me following questions to answer. 🙂
1. My authority?
It would be my parents. I love them heaps… and would do anything to keep them happy. 🙂
2. What is happiness for you?
Its a feeling of peace and satisfaction after having a fulfilling day. Its the ability to smile through sun and rain, without doubting God’s will.
3. Where do you see yourself in ten years?
I see myself as a successful pediatric dentist, a popular blogger, a best selling artist, a promising author… and a perpetually happy person 🙂
4. Optimist or a pessimist. why?
Well, I have been a bit of both in the past. I have sometimes sulked over things for epic durations…and have been hopelessly optimistic at other times. I guess we all are a blend of both characters.
5. Your greatest achievement?
I am gonna win the Nobel prize one day. That ll be my greatest achievement. 🙂
6. Late evening or afternoon?
A winter afternoon and a late evening of summer. 🙂
7. Your favourite movie? Why?
“Life is beautiful” an italian comic drama movie about a jewish book shop owner’s sacrifice for his family during the colossal execution at the concentration camps during second world war. His imaginative methods to protect his family, especially the way he describes the situation to his son, and his ever smiling face, really warmed my heart.
8. Would you walk up the tree to save my cat?
9. Black or white?
White. I love it. 🙂
10. Your dream?
To do everything i can possibly think of. 😉
My questions for the people i an gonna nominate are:
1. Your favourite superhero. Why?
2. If you were to live in a fantasy film (if it could be real), which film would that be? Also tell me what character would you like to be?
3. Hot cappuccino or cold coffee??
4. You would categorize yourself as an extrovert or an introvert?
5. If you could change something about yourself what would it be?
6. What according to you is most essential to have a successful blog?
7. Cliched pouty poses or candid hit-or-miss photography?
8. Define happiness.
9. Dark bitter chocolate or sweet milk chocolate.
10. You would want to live by the sea or in the hills?